NUCA is now offering members virtual training with our Gold National Partner United Rentals to bring members Confined Spaces in Construction Training.
Geared toward the Construction industry, this course focuses on creating a safe environment for workers as outlined in OSHA standard29 CFR 1926 Subpart AA.
- Identifying permit requirements for confined spaces
- Use of gas monitoring equipment
- Proper ventilation of confined spaces
- Alternate entry procedures
- Competent Person
- Atmospheric/engulfment hazards
- Required monitoring of hazards
- Permit Program
- Duties of Supervisors, Entrants, and Attendants
- Multi-employer worksite communication • Rescue Services
Special instructions: A web camera and a hands-free audio device is highly suggested when taking this course.
Member price = $155 per student
Click here to register