Negotiation DCW-SOL-22-10152 (220030 – Lead Service Line Replacement Contract) Is Open for Responding!
DC Water is having a pre-bid meeting for 220030 – Lead Service Line Replacement Contract, for Department of Sewer/Water operation.
The contract scope of the solicitations are as follow, more information on the solicitation can be found on DC Water vendor portal, DC Water Solicitations (oraclecloud.com)
- Removing and/or abandoning lead service lines.
- Furnishing and installing water services lines from the water main to the building connection.
- Excavating test pits to locate existing utilities and water service lines.
- Penetrating building walls and connecting to the first fitting inside the building.
- Installing meter and meter boxes, frames, and covers. corporation cocks, meter yokes, copper piping, and fittings.
- Installing curb stops and curb stop boxes.
- Executing private property side agreement documentation with property owners.
- Installing temporary pavement.
- Maintaining temporary pavement until permanent pavement is installed by others.
- Surface restoration of non-paved areas.
- Performing work in public and private space.
- Demolition of pavement and other surface features necessary for new water service installations and abandonment of existing water service installations.
- Installing taps into the water main and completing tap cards.
Pre-bid Meeting Details:
Event Date: February 2,2022
Event Time: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Event Location: via Conference, Microsoft Teams® Meeting
Conference Call Details: Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
+1 202-753-6714,,192813528# United States, Washington DC
Phone Conference ID: 192 813 528#